You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team members. For example:
- Our office will now screen patients upon arrival as well as take temperatures. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if your temperature is above normal. If you do have any flu like symptoms or if you have travelled outside of the country within the 2 weeks before your scheduled appointment, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
- We will require you to wear a face mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, we can provide you with one. We will also have hand sanitizer available for your use throughout our office.
- We are currently working hours that we normally would not be working…this is temporary. Also, appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling.
- We ask that you please arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time and wait in your car. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we will have to reschedule. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you however, please be patient with us as we are taking extra precautions to ensure each room is sanitized properly before bringing you into the office.
- Our front door will be locked as we are not allowing patients in the waiting room at this time. If you need to come inside for any reason, please call our office upon arrival.
- Parents of minors ages 10 and over: we ask that you remain in your car during your child’s appointment. We can take any copays due at the time of service via phone or one of our front desk staff will come outside to get your payment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 517-694-3111 or fill out our online appointment request here.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.