As Coronavirus cases continue to rise in the U.S., our office is taking extra precautions to keep our team and our patients safe. In addition to following CDC and ADA guidelines, as well as our governor’s recent mask order requiring individuals to wear a face covering in any indoor public space, if you have travelled outside of Michigan, more specifically to any of the “hot spots”, we ask that you reschedule your appointment until you have self-quarantined or tested negative for COVID-19. Additionally, if you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed on the CDC website, we also ask that you do not come into the office until you are symptom free or have tested negative for COVID-19. Listed below are some changes you may see since your last appointment with us.
- Upon arrival of your scheduled appointment, please wait in your car. Please text the number posted outside of our office to let us know you have arrived. If you do not have text messaging, please call the office at 517-694-3111.
- We ask that you please arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we will unfortunately have to reschedule. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you however, please be patient with us as we are taking extra precautions to ensure each room is sanitized properly before bringing you into the office.
- In accordance with our governor's recent mask order (see link below), we will require face coverings to enter our office. If you do not have a face covering, we have masks available for a small charge. We will also have hand sanitizer available for your use throughout our office.
- Our office will now screen patients upon arrival as well as take temperatures. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if your temperature is above normal. Additionally, if you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed on the CDC website (see link below) we ask that you do not come into the office until you are symptom free or have tested negative for COVID-19.
- If you have travelled outside of Michigan, more specifically to any of the “hot spots”, we ask that you reschedule your appointment until you have self-quarantined for the recommended time period or tested negative for COVID-19.
- We are currently working hours that we normally would not be working…this is temporary. Also, appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling.
- Our front door will be locked as we are not allowing patients in the waiting room at this time. If you need to come inside for any reason, please call our office upon arrival.
- Parents of minors ages 10 and over: we ask that you remain in your car during your child’s appointment. We can take any copays due at the time of service via phone or one of our front desk staff will come outside to get your payment.
We appreciate your understanding of our efforts to keep our team and patients safe. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 517-694-3111 or fill out our online appointment request here.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Symptoms of Coronavirus
Governor Whitmer Takes Swift Action to Save Lives, Signs Executive Order Requiring Mask Use in all Indoor Public Spaces